Thursday, October 23, 2008

Untitled

Kay,


I hope this is only your eyes reading this, because I really don't want to deal with what anyone else has to say about this. I'm just gonna jump right into this.

I understand that you love rain, like you said yourself, you may not be in love with him still, but you do love him. I don't know what you two said to eachother last night but im still upset and worried about how your going to survive in this situation. Its seeming clear to me that the only people that are telling you to get out of this situation is me and brittany, but its crazy because you can't do anything with your mom pushing you onto him. I really am scared and worried for you, because this isn't love on his end. Love would have made him leave last night, love would have said "yea, I can't fix myself being here" Me and your brother lastnight told rain that he just needed to let go and do things on his own, and he still holding on for dear life. nothing in this house is good for you, and if and when we all move into that place your probably going to be a new person.

I say all that because what I say next isn't your fault. You've been a great help to me and I wish things were different, but I just can't be associated with you right now. With all this going on, I really think that you really cannot do anything with yourself because of all this holding you back. your parents and rain included, and because I really do have strong feelings for you. Your everything I wanted in a girl and I'd love to be able to express that, and thats why I can't be around now to watch this happening to you. Maybe we can keep intouch through blogs, but after this weekend I'm taking myself out of the situation. You know whats right, and you know what you want, and until you start getting what you want nothing is gonna change. Staying in a house you don't want and being with a guy you don't want because your afraid that he's gonna kill himself isn't the way to live. I hope you get sick and tired of this soon, because maybe then I'll have my assistant back



Love,
Fox...

2 comments:

Super_Girl_17 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Super_Girl_17 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.