Sunday, October 26, 2008

orderly chaos

So uhm... Kitsune-sama here, in a car with people that I don't know if I want to be around going to an area that I don't care too much about but I've really got dick else to do.

Buisness should be going pretty well, I can't devote as much time as I want, but that might change soon. Not that I want to quit my job but I just think I can get the ball rolling fast. Now that's something I'm looking forward to. Freedom. I can't wait to be able to just sit and work, without dealing with idiot people, and at night going out and having crazy amounts of fun. I think I just can't wait to move into this place that brit talked about... If that's still happening. But then again there is vegas if that doesn't work. But then again would that mean that I'm running away again?

I want to work out more, I mean I do my fair share in the am but I want to goto the fucking gym, that also goes with the fact that if my business was my primary form of income I would be able to do what I want.

Love life? Hmmm not sure that's going on with that, I have a strong feeling that in some way or another I might end up in something pretty soon, maybe not 'soon' but you know what I mean.... Its funny tho, its usually times when I want to dissappear that I usually endup with someone. Not 'dissappear' dissappear just focus on me more... Or like be a hermit and work work work that way I don't feel so damn bad when I'm traveling and I don't work at all. Japan and china for business, more like 5% business 95% chasing ass and partying. Same with china,vegas on the other hand 35% business 65% partying since I already have connections there.

Attraction. What's a turn on to me....independance, smarts and I think dependablitiy is a huge thing. Very big actually especially for me, also someone that can keep up. Bah! Work is calling yet again

Ja ne