Sunday, January 4, 2009

Been a while...

So it's been a few months.


Started a relationship. Kinda
Got rid of old luggage. sorta
Grew mentally. a lot


So a couple months and a couple tattoos later, I'm here and it's a new year.


Basically, Im a new fox now. If there were 2 people in the backyard of my mind, now theres 3; Both of them combind. best of both worlds. and moving all the bullshit where it needs to go. the trash.

I've adopted a new mindset: Stop thinking and start acting.

I mean I'm still thinking about the steps I take before I take them, im just moving on them faster.

I'm incorporating late this month, which will bring the cashflow and work that Im wanting. hopefully complete job freedom soon too. japan in maybe june.

im still looking for.... I'm not even sure what im looking for anymore. but I know that I'm looking for it.

either way. rambling at this point haha.

ja.

No comments: