Thursday, November 6, 2008

his response

They sat in the room quiet for a seemingly days; Antonio on the loveseat near the window and Fox playing the piano passionately. The air was tense and they were speaking to eachother without words, arguing calmly, fighting eachother desperately.

"This is just like you" Fox said to Antonio breaking a seemingly endless silence.

"I know" Antonio started,"I'm just letting her go."

"A true demonstration of true love eh?" Fox said "being an example maybe? Or maybe your just soft"

It was weird that Fox was the one showing emotion this time, throwing away his calm disposition."What do you expect out of this? You'll never see her again you know this right?"

"Probably"
"And your okay with that?"
"No..."
"Then what are you doing?"
"I know what I'm doing"

Fox controlled himself again, but his song changed; Dangerously in love, he played softly singing "She said 'I"

"She has my number"
"Am in love with you"
"And I'll be in touch every so often"
"You set me free"
"She's probably comming back too"
"I can't do this thing called life with out you here with me cause I'm"
"And maybe he'll actually care about something other than himself"
"Dangerously in love with you"
"And its not like she really loves me"
"I'll never leave just"
"Wait til she's older, she'll wise up and know that he's bad for her"
"Just keep lovin me the way I love you lovin me...you know what?" Fox started," your meant for something extremely great, the people left here will be here when you need them, and the people that want to keep up, well you'll rely on them... You've been holding back all your life...stop"

Antonio stood up and walked outside to feel the cold. He needed to feel something he thought not just blank for once. His phone rang again, work again he said to himself the txt read " miss me?" He smiled to himself, as the clouds moved away. Work needed to be done, greatness is never acheived in a day. we can relax later, this winter was gonna be different.

No comments: